Terms & Conditions
ISUZU truckpower: TRUCK of the year COMPETITION (PROMOTION)
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and condition of entry (Terms) apply to the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- This Promotion is conducted by Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 (collectively, Promoter).
- Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who are not otherwise ineligible to enter under these Terms (Eligible Entrants). Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and the suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion runs from 12:00am AEDT on 1 January 2018 until 11:59pm AEST on 30 November 2018 (Promotion Period).
- To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period an Eligible Entrant must go to the Isuzu website at www.isuzu.com.au/news-media/truck-of-the-year/ (Promoter’s Page) and complete and submit the entry form (including providing all information requested in the entry form) (Entry). Each Eligible Entrant may enter the Promotion once only, and may only enter in his/her own name.
- The winner shall be selected by a panel of Isuzu judges at Isuzu Engines, 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 from the monthly shortlist of Promotion Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- At the end of each month from January to November, one winner from that month’s entries will be chosen by the IAL judges. Each monthly winner will receive $300 of Isuzu merchandise, of their choice, from IAL’s Ebay store.
- The monthly winner from January to November will form a shortlist of 11 entries in total to go into the running for the 2018 Grand Prize. Every 2018 Truck of the Year entry from January to November will receive an Isuzu branded mug.
- The first Eligible Entrant chosen by the panel of Isuzu judges will win a pre-determined prize (Prize value of $6,000) (Prize).
- The Winner will be notified by telephone and email and his/her name and State or Territory of residence will be published on the Promoter’s Page.
- The Promoter will make every endeavour to allocate and supply prize(s) to the Winner in a timely fashion. If the need eventuates for further clarification or validation, the Promoter does however, reserve the right to withhold or delay the allocation of prize(s) at its own discretion. Once prize(s) are allocated and the Winner is notified (in writing) of the allocation, the Promoter is no longer responsible for replacement, reimbursement or management of the allocation. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion and allocation of prize(s) are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected Entries will be deemed invalid, and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- Prior to accepting entry, all Truck of the Year entries are appraised by Isuzu engineers to ensure any after-sale modifications meet warranty and safety standards. Vehicles that have included modifications that could affect safe operation and performance cannot be included.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct that jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or does not fully comply with these Terms, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries, and/or the eligibility of entrants to enter the Promotion (and/or be awarded the Prize), and to withhold awarding a Prize to an entrant if the Promoter is not able to verify the validity or eligibility of that entrant or his/her Entry to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within a reasonable period of time.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or greater value for that element, as determined by the Promoter.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related entities, and its associated agencies (and all employees, agents, directors and contractors of these entities) shall not be liable for any: (a) loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using any prize (collectively, Loss), and for any Loss which cannot be excluded by law, liability for that Loss is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law; (b) loss or damage to any prize that occurs in transit; (c) costs associated with entrants entering or otherwise participating in the Promotion including their costs of accessing the Internet); or (d) tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
Isuzu Customer Experience Promotion (JUL-DEC 2018)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to staff of Isuzu trade customers who receive a letter, email or telephone call invitation from the promoter inviting them to enter this promotion. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the promotion a person must do one of the following:
- submit the completed electronic entry form using the secure unique link provided in their email invitation; or
- orally confirm entry into the promotion by providing the promoter’s customer service operator who calls with all personal details and other information as requested.
- Any entry that has not been fully completed (including non-completion of any question in the Sales and Delivery Experience Survey, Service Experience Survey, or Parts Sales Survey included in the online entry forms, or as asked by the promoter’s customer service telephone operator), or validly submitted, will be deemed invalid.
- The promotion will have two draws.
- Entries for the first draw open at 12.01am AEST on 27 July 2018 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 September 2018. To be eligible for the first draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 30 September 2018.
- Entries for the second draw open at 12.01am AEST on 1 October 2018 and close at 11.59pm AEDT on 31 December 2018. To be eligible for the second draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEDT on 31 December 2018.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries will be deemed invalid.
- The first draw will be conducted by the promoter at 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029 at 12pm on 3/10/2018. The first entry drawn will win a prize. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by 5/10/2018 and his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published in The Australian newspaper on 19/10/2018.
- The second draw will be conducted by the promoter at 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029 at 12pm on 04/01/2019. The first entry drawn will win a prize. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by 07/01/2019 and his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published in The Australian newspaper on 21/01/2019.
- The prize for each draw is a $2000 voucher from Destination Events which can be redeemed by the winner in relation to a selection of items including gift cards at Bunnings and Coles Myer and travel booked through Destination Events. Vouchers are subject to the normal terms and conditions of the issuer. Total prize value for the promotion is $4000.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize values are in Australian dollars, based on recommended retail prices, include GST and are correct at time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions from State or Territory gaming authorities. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of any prizes. The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the prizes to the winners by 28/10/2018 in the case of the first draw and by 28/01/2019 in the case of the second draw, unless otherwise agreed between the promoter and such winners.
- Should the prize for the first draw remain unclaimed as at 04/01/2019, the promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029 at 12:15pm on 04/01/2019, subject to any directions from State or Territory gaming authorities.
Should the prize for the second draw remain unclaimed as at 03/04/2019, the promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029 at 12:15pm on 03/04/2019, subject to any directions from State or Territory gaming authorities.
Winners of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 days of the draw and have their name published in The Australian newspaper 21/01/2019 and 23/04/2019, as the case may be.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age, and place of residence). Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once a prize has left the promoter's premises, the promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize during transit.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; any prize(s); or participation in or use of any prize.
- The promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No: TP 18/01396; NSW Permit No: LTPS/18/26392